Thursday, October 2, 2008

Looking back, Looking ahead, and Moving on

Whoah, it's been almost 2 months since my last posts.

Reason
I have joined a new company last month, so it's been quite busy with the new work items, however unfortunately, haven't really played much with programming lately, I was assigned to do some migrations, so more manual works have to be done on that ;)

Looking Back
Well, I would say that I started blogging more frequently since a year ago, and most of them were related to BizTalk. It's been fun indeed, thinking the cases / scenarios where we want them to be implemented using Biztalk. And the number of times I have to explain : "NO, it doesn't work that way, the receive location and the send port are not directly linked to each other, there is a message box in the middle of those two and bla bla bla" I'm gonna miss that though haha :P

Looking Ahead
The role that I have in the new company is still my favorite one : DEVELOPER, can't get enough of it really haha, glad that I'm going to learn new stuffs and understand the business side as well, i guess that's the upside of moving from one company to another, you'll face similar but different problems ;) however I don't think I will be blogging about BizTalk anymore for the time being, because the work will be more on .Net and SQL :)

Moving On
Just when blogger actually added inline comments as a feature, for a particular reason I need to move my blog activities to other site :| just to let you know that I will be blogging at http://bembengarifin.wordpress.com/,
The purpose stays the same, to post all the gotchas that i found in software development, so you don't spend hours/days like I did to solve the issue and can have more times to spend with your family and friends :)

I would like to thank you for visiting this blog and I'll see you on the other site ;)

10 comments:

autism said...

Excellent article. I am Software developer in a IT company. Your Artilce really suits the role of an Software develoepr. I had learned lots of things from this article. Thanks for such nice post here.

Be Meo said...

i visited your site, it's very nice. Wellcome to my blog: http://www.tech24h.us
thank you so much!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Phuwadon said...

พนันออนไลน์ ทำเงิน เปิดตลอด 24 ชม. JOKER สล็อต 24 ชม. ค่ายเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ JOKER AUTO เว็บพนันที่ทำเงินได้ไม่จำกัดผ่านเว็บไซต์ เงินโบนัสแตกง่าย แจ็คพอตสูง http://www.jokerslot.ninja/

Phuwadon said...

ไม่ว่าคุณจะสูญเสียเท่าไหร่ เรายังคงรักษาการขาดทุนของคุณได้ถึง 10% และอัปเดตทุกวัน แต่พวกเขาส่วนใหญ่มาเล่นเกมสล็อตจากค่าย Pg168 และส่วนใหญ่จะได้ประโยชน์จากเสียงของนักพนันออนไลน์มากกว่าแพ้เกม ไม่เชื่อลองดูสิ รับรองไม่ผิดหวัง ทางเข้าเล่นpg https://www.pgslot168game.com/login-pgslot/ มีเกมให้เล่นอย่างล้นลามมากถึง 100 เกมเลยที่เดียว

Phuwadon said...

Would like to invite friends to play online slots games with the PG camp because now the camp has updated the demo or Try Slots ทดลองเล่นสล็อต https://www.pgslot168game.com/pgslot-demo/ Come to play the game in full location, put the bets without stopping without any spending camp, ready to play many good games from the camp let go to play game slot and good luck.

ดูหนังฟรีออนไลน์ said...

สำหรับผู้ที่ชื่นชอบภาพยนตร์ และผู้ชมทุกท่าน ที่ชื่นชอบ ดูหนังฟรีออนไลน์ ซีรีย์ที่ชื่นชอบในการรับชมภาพยนตร์ ซีรีย์ ดูซีรีย์ออนไลน์ อัพเดทใหม่ตลอดทั้งเดือน

ซุปเปอร์ สล็อต777 said...

ซุปเปอร์ สล็อต777 สมัครเป็นสมาชิกเข้าเล่นกับพวกเรา pg เลือกเล่น ซุปเปอร์สล็อต ได้ผ่านเว็บ ไม่ต้องดาวน์โหลดแอพพลิเคชั่น รองรับการเข้าเล่นบนโทรศัพท์เคลื่อนที่ คอมพิวเตอร์

Anonymous said...

Will certainly stored and reevaluate your Website. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post.
electric masturbator cup
water based lubricant.

การเล่นของค่าย pg slot said...

การเล่นของค่าย pg slot เว็บ PG เว็บเกมที่มีเกมให้ได้ทดลองเล่นฟรี แล้วก็ยังเป็น PG SLOT รูปแบบใหม่ตอนนี้ของปีแตกง่ายแม้มีทุนน้อยก็เล่นได้

Post a Comment